|1 September 2020||
Main application period opens.
|15 January 2021||Main application period closes.
You can make an application after this date, but it will be a late application. Late applications are not considered until all on-time applications have been considered and allocated.
|12 March 2021||Deadline to submit a change of address for consideration.|
|16 April 2021||Offer day. You will receive your offer of a primary school place.|
|30 April 2021||Deadline day for accepting an offer.|
Our school is controlled by the Swindon Borough Council Admissions Team
The Admissions Team are now accepting applications for September 2021 for Primary, Junior and Secondary and UTC (Year 10) applications, therefore please find below information regarding the Allocation Process for September 2021.
SBC in year application form - click here. If you require help please ring the SBC Admissions Team on 01793 445500
The online system is now available or parents can download a paper application. Information for parents is available on the Swindon Borough Council Website: click here for primary and secondary information from SBC 2020-2021
Current Space in Bishopstone Primary School (as of September 2020, please check with the school office)
Reception - 2 spaces
Year 1 - 1 space
Year 2 - 1 space
Year 3 - Full
Year 4 - Full
Year 5 - Full
Year 6 - Full
Our current full capacity is 49.
Our feeder Secondary is Ridgeway
TBC due to Covid19
Key Information for phased entry 2021-22
You can apply for a primary or infant school place starting September 2021 for a child born between 1 September 2016 and 31 August 2017.
New children joining our Reception - September 2021
We are looking forward to warmly welcoming our new starters. Meeting for parents will be held on Monday 5th July at 6pm in school.
- For the application to apply for free milk (for children up to the age of 5) or if you wish to pay for this service to continue, please speak directly to Mrs Tremlin in the office who has the relevant forms
- Mrs Tremlin is also able to supply you with the school water bottle and rucksack
- Please click here for map showing location of school uniform provider
- Vaccinations are very important, please click here for the SBC starters letter
- New starter pack 2021 - on it's way to you at the parent meeting
Start dates September 2021
Thursday 2nd/Friday 3rd 1pm-3:15pm
Monday 6th September - part-time one week
Monday 13th September - fulltime