We use ParentMail to send reminders of events that are happening both in and out of school, the main school office will always have information available. Click the link to set yourself up with an account.
31 Mar 23End of Term 4
View all categories
- EYFS / KS1
- Whole School
- Year 5 & 6
- Other holidays /term dates
- Hide all
Adding dates to your calendar
Subscribing via Outlook
Follow the relevant instructions below, using the feed address https://www.bishopstone.swindon.sch.uk/ical.ics
- Outlook Office (desktop) (section: Add internet calendars)
- Outlook.com (section: Subscribe to a calendar)
- Outlook via a web browser (section: Subscribe to a calendar)
Subscribing via Google
- On your computer, open Google Calendar
- On the left, next to "Other calendars" click 'Add' followed by 'From URL'.
- Click this button to copy the feed address to your clipboard and paste it into the 'URL of calendar' field
- Click 'Add calendar'. The calendar will appear on the left side under "Other calendars"
It might take up to 12 hours for changes to show in your Google Calendar.
Subscribing via iPhone
- Click this link and click 'Subscribe' in the popup message