*Please note our uniform supplier has recently switched to PMG.
Delivery to school dates:
If you require anything urgently please contact PMG direct.
Our school supports a policy of children wearing school uniform. For this policy to succeed we must have the support of all parents. The main reasons for a uniform are:
- It encourages pride in the school.
- It reduces arguments about clothes at home.
- It helps children feel part of the school.
- It prevents unsuitable clothes being worn.
Dress my school is our uniform supplier.
Below are links for further information and ordering.
Our school uniform colour is a combination of blue, white and grey. Most items can be bought from High Street shops. Items marked with a * below, some of which have the school logo on, are sold via the school website. Please speak to our office staff for details.
BISHOPSTONE CE PRIMARY SCHOOL UNIFORM
- Grey skirt/pinafore dress/shorts/trousers or blue and white checked or striped dresses
- White blouse/shirt or polo shirt*
- Blue sweatshirt* or cardigan*, either plain or with the School logo
- White/grey socks or black or grey tights
- Black shoes or plain black trainers
Please note skirts should be an appropriate length and of a style which allows children to sit comfortably on the floor. When children wear shorts they should also be of an appropriate length.
- Plain white T-shirt / School T-shirt
- Black Shorts
- Tracksuit (optional for outdoor PE and games)
From time to time, the school have items that are not needed any more and these can be purchased at the second-hand sales. Please look out for the dates of these.